Heat and electricity supply are presented to easily compare the result from the scenarios
10 good reasons for why start using BIM Energy
– Quick and easy to define the climate shell of the building in a 3D model
– Dynamic hourly calculation of climate file and installations
– Presentation of the energy balance (supplied and emitted energy)
– Catalog with constructions, material, windows, heat pumps etc.
– User friendly interface – intuitive and visual in 3D
– Reports can be adjusted to include several options of graphs with energy and power
– Cooperate with your colleagues by sharing buildings
– Calculate the energy savings of different renovation measures
– The projects are stored in the cloud and accessible from anywhere
– Support and coaching are included
BIM Energy catalogs
Use the comprehensive catalog of construction materials and construction types or define your own materials and constructions.
Comprehensive catalog including air-to-air, exhaust air and geothermal heat pumps. Select between various manufacturers and types or create simulations from EN255 or EN14511 test results. The simulation is dynamic and takes into account refrigerant properties, hot and cold side temperatures and start and stop or frequency controlled compressors.
Book a live demo
help getting started, or other inquiries, please contact us