BIM Energy Software Features
Building energy models are created quickly and intuitively in BIM Energy
Get acquainted with the User Interface and the BIM Energy software features by clicking on the symbols below
All your calculations are stored in the cloud with access to climate file library.
Easy to use 3D editor to define building dimensions.
Comprehensive catalog with construction types, materials, windows etc.
Schedules for energy usage with catalog values for different building types but also completely customisable
Simulation of air handling systems, flow schedules, temperature set points and heat recovery.
Heating system simulation including heat pumps, hourly performance calculation, including control strategy.
Cooling demand calculation and supply by district cooling, chillers or free cooling
Add solar panels and use the photovoltaic power for electricity supply in the building
Comprehensive reports are created automatically and can be customised to your specific needs.
Use the BBR requirements to compare with your energy performance
Heat and electricity supply are presented to easily compare the result between different energy efficient measures
5 good reasons why you should start using BIM Energy
– Easy to define the geometry of the building in a 3D model
– User-friendly and quick energy calculation software that runs in your web browser
– Calculate the energy savings of different renovation measures with comparison of pay-off time
– Hourly energy calculation for the building permit application
– Catalog with constructions, material, windows, heat pumps etc.